Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 5, 2014

Are You Need Buy Leather Satchel for men ?

Are You Need Buy Leather Satchel for men ?

The bag smells deliciously of leather. When I first took it out of the box I immediately thought that they sent me the wrong color. The picture made me think it was more of a gentle burgundy color. I got a Black Coffee color, which is still lovely. Overall I'd say that was what I was most dissatisfied by. It's okay though, every moment I spend with the bag it gets more attractive.
This bag can be worn on one shoulder, or it can be worn cross-body. I choose to wear it cross-body. The straps give you a lot of room for adjustment, so if you're tall/picky like me and worried about the length of the strap, rest assured on that one. I think whoever orders this bag will be pleased with the how short or long the strap can be. The strap isn't leather, but it has leather padding which can be moved up and down the strap for your comfort.
Leather Satchel for men
Leather Satchel for men

The bag itself doesn't sit perfectly when you first try it on so you have to fuss with the strap while getting it on for it to sit straight on your hip or side. Usually when someone says something like that in a review it's a deal breaker for me and I almost didn't order it, but I'm glad I did. Honestly, Leather Satchel for men isn't even a bigger deal than the slight color mix up. Once you get the strap positioned nicely it looks downright sleek, sexy, and serious on anyone.
I recommend this for both male and females. Looks like I can fit a thin laptop, a binder or textbook, and some art supplies. There's two flat, long pockets in front underneath the flap. They could be for your phone, wallet, chargers, headphones, and other accessories. It's a medium bag that would look good on anyone, with any outfit, for any situation. This bag looks like it'll keep all of your stuff from smashing together and getting damaged.
If you're afraid of putting down a lot of money for your first quality leather bag, this is definitely a choice to consider. I was terrified about the way it was going to sit on my body based on another persons review. Now that I have it I'm relieved with what an overall good bag it is. Beware of nicks and scratches that could come with the bag. I spotted a few on mine that weren't bad enough for me to feel like I needed to complain or exchange it.
Hopefully this helps you decide!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét